Lagoona Mall is a haven of luxury with an inspiring blend of alluring retail stores and excellent eating establishments. It draws customers to peruse and take in its upscale and sophisticated lifestyle atmosphere. Its proximity to Doha's affluent West Bay residential lagoon and posh surroundings make it the perfect place to socialize and relax.
Things to do at Lagoona Mall:
- Admire the beauty that lies in the details: Lagoona Mall's atmosphere is a charming homage to light, space, air, and touch, using the elements of nature as its model. It has a vibrant sense of wonder and enchantment, which is unusual for commercial malls. The spectacular modern architecture and luxurious interiors of Lagoona Mall are adorned with charming embellishments like glowing coves for ceilings, a skylight feature, and floors with a racetrack layout. Unquestionably, style is the focus here—a refined, understated style that doesn't overwhelm but instead tempts you to continue and explore a little bit more.
- Indulge in retail therapy: Lagoona Mall offers a desirable blend of highly sought-after local, regional, and worldwide merchants and designer labels. Lagoona Mall is Doha's premier shopping and lifestyle destination, setting new benchmarks in quality with anchor tenants like Fifty One East, CHANEL, Rolex, FNAC, Patek Philippe, Bang & Olufsen, Pari Gallery, and Carrefour Market, Lagoona.
- Tantalize your tastebuds at the Piazza: The European-style plaza is scattered across fine dining avenues, outdoor patio seating places, sculptural canopies, and wood pergolas. Enjoy mouthwatering meals with loved ones and friends, breathtaking vistas, and the welcoming atmosphere at The Piazza.
- The luxe factor in entertainment: In sumptuous surroundings, FLIK Cinemas at Lagoona Mall offers an unmatched movie experience where cutting-edge technology meets the traditional craft of filmmaking to produce a distinctive, top-notch cinema experience by fusing cutting-edge technology with first-rate service. The Platinum and Gold Class cinema at Lagoona Mall have four screens and 172 seats in a luxurious setting, combining genuine leather reclining seats with tables and cup coolers. A meticulously crafted menu by Fauchon Paris, featuring a wide selection of excellent cuisine, is available for customers to order from to be brought to their seats in the Platinum theatre, enhancing the experience.
- A playground of endless possibilities for kids: The premium, adventure-filled play area, known as Jungaloona, is made to allow kids to let their imaginations run wild in a secure environment. The new zone, run by Fifty One East, offers a soft play area with a ball pool, ball blaster, bird cage, and a mini zip-line, as well as an obstacle and rope course with wall climbing, the first augmented reality 'Valomotion' Virtual climbing wall, and a 7D theatre. It is geared toward toddlers through teenagers.
- Use the touch screen interactive directories to help navigate better: Near the mall doors, interactive touch screen directories have been put, enabling you to quickly find a store or service and check the current specials and forthcoming events.
- Attend one of the many versatile events here: Lagoona Mall hosts extraordinary live performances and one-of-a-kind events that appeal to adults and children, bringing the neighborhood together.